Our third and final character in the set, the 'Be Safe' monster.
We had lots of fun and quite a bit of frustration trying to get the hair and fur to look exactly how we wanted. But, we got there in the end.
After we finished our latest Monster Project entry, we were told that the team at The Monster Project would like to include our 2 entries in their upcoming art book. We gladly agreed, purchased a couple of books and patiently waited for them to arrive.
The books arrived a couple of weeks ago and we are over-the-moon with them. The print quality is great and we ended up with our illustrations on two double-page spreads =D. Hopefully we will be invited back to participate in 2018!!